Bethlehem, PA Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Our database of Bethlehem treatment centers includes 15 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 2240 Farmersville RoadBethlehem, PA 18020USA
- 307 East 4th StreetBethlehem, PA 18015USA
- 1920 East Martek StreetBethlehem, PA 18017USA
- 1409 Pembroke RoadBethlehem, PA 18017USA
- 2545 Schoenersville RoadBethlehem, PA 18017USA
- 2604 Schoenersville RoadBethlehem, PA 18017USA
- 2092 Stefko BoulevardBethlehem, PA 18017USA
- 826 Delaware AvenueBethlehem, PA 18015USA
- 2442 Broadhead RoadBethlehem, PA 18020USA
- 2456 Broadhead RoadBethlehem, PA 18020USA
The bustling city of Bethlehem is located along the Lehigh River in eastern Pennsylvania. As the state’s seventh-largest town, there are many programs available for Bethlehem drug rehab. With so many choices, it may seem an insurmountable task to find a program to help you recover from a substance use disorder. The Treatment Center Directory (TCD) is here to help. Our experienced addiction specialists can help you map out the options for your treatment. First off, you should learn about the types of addiction treatment so you are better informed to decide what might work best for your needs. Maybe you need individual counseling or family counseling for you and your loved ones, or maybe you need a detox program to help break your addiction. Our specialists want to help you with information on what drug rehab Pennsylvania programs and facilities are in your area, the treatments they offer, and what you can expect from each of them. Overcoming a substance use disorder can be challenging, so it’s important that you have a strong support system to get you through every step on the way to recovery and beyond. Give us a call so we can help guide you on your first steps to recovery.