Pittsburgh, PA Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our database of Pittsburgh treatment centers includes 72 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 306 Penn AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15221USA
- 2840 Liberty AveSuite 300Pittsburgh, PA 15222USA
- 1039 Brookline BoulevardSuite 2Pittsburgh, PA 15226USA
- 5601 Stanton AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15206USA
- 4 Allegheny CenterPittsburgh, PA 15212USA
- 729 Ensign AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15226USA
- 739 Ensign AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15226USA
- 355 5th AvenueSuite 1419Pittsburgh, PA 15222USA
- 787 Pine Valley DriveSuite BPittsburgh, PA 15239USA
- 435 Shady AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15206USA
Located in western Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh is the state’s second-largest city. Addiction is a widespread problem in Pittsburgh and the entire state of Pennsylvania. The state has been significantly affected by the opioid epidemic, and the use of drugs such as fentanyl and heroin is common. Fortunately, many drug rehab Pittsburgh treatment centers specialize in treating individuals addicted to opioids or other substances. Trying to quit on your own can be difficult. Professional help is recommended for anyone with a serious addiction or who has been using drugs long-term. Research shows that the most effective approach to drug rehab is a treatment program lasting at least three months, followed by participation in an aftercare support group. If you have questions about the treatment process or your drug rehab Pennsylvania treatment options, do not hesitate to reach out. Our addiction treatment specialists are available 24 hours a day on our toll-free hotline. The best treatment program for you will depend on several factors, such as your drug of choice, how long you have been using, and your home environment. Everyone’s situation is different, and everyone’s treatment plan is unique. We can help you find a drug rehab Pittsburgh program that meets your needs.