Harrisburg, PA Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our database of Harrisburg treatment centers includes 43 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 160 South Progress AvenueSuite 3BHarrisburg, PA 17109USA
- 1251 South 19th StreetHarrisburg, PA 17111USA
- 3108 Walnut StreetHarrisburg, PA 17109USA
- 1735 State StreetHarrisburg, PA 17103USA
- 939 East Park DriveSuite 101Harrisburg, PA 17111USA
- 2330 Vartan WaySuite 204Harrisburg, PA 17110USA
- 1100 South Cameron StreetHarrisburg, PA 17104USA
- 123 North 18th StreetHarrisburg, PA 17103USA
- 122 North 18th StreetHarrisburg, PA 17111USA
- 99 South Cameron StreetHarrisburg, PA 17111USA
Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, is situated in Dauphin County. It was once named the second-best place in the U.S. to raise a family. It’s also an ideal location to find drug rehab Pennsylvania. If you are dealing with a substance use disorder, then a drug rehab Harrisburg PA is a place where you can find treatment. Many people with a substance use disorder also have a mental health disorder. When two conditions such as this exist simultaneously, the person is said to have a co-occurring disorder. This requires a special type of drug rehab Pennsylvania program. A co-occurring disorder treatment program is necessary to treat both conditions together. Treating a substance use disorder – whether it is for opioids, heroin, meth, cocaine, alcohol, or something else – usually begins with an inpatient residential program. An inpatient drug rehab Harrisburg may last for a week, or 30 days, or sometimes 90 days is recommended for the best treatment plan. After the inpatient rehab, the person will likely continue an outpatient treatment program and participate in cognitive behavioral therapy. To find out more information about drug rehab treatment centers in the area, you can contact a treatment specialist today.