State College, PA Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in State College, Pennsylvania. Our database of State College treatment centers includes 13 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 139 South Pugh StreetState College, PA 16803USA
- 103 East Beaver AvenueSuite 5State College, PA 16801USA
- 200 Innovation BoulevardState College, PA 16803USA
- 3500 E College AveSuite 1200State College, PA 16801USA
- 410 S Fraser StState College, PA 16801USA
- 103 East Beaver AvenueState College, PA 16803USA
- 444 East College AvenueSuite 460State College, PA 16801USA
- 444 East College AvenueState College, PA 16803USA
- 1400 Fox Hill RoadState College, PA 16803USA
- 270 Walker DriveSuite 108AState College, PA 16801USA
Considered a college town, State College, Pennsylvania is in Centre County. This town is positioned just about the state’s geographical center, making it ideally located for a State College drug rehab. With the complexities of a substance use disorder, a varied approach is highly recommended. Addiction is not an acute problem that disappears with treatment. Rather, it’s an ongoing chronic disease. That’s why therapists recommend ongoing drug rehab Pennsylvania treatment as a way of life. Plenty of treatment options are available to you, starting with a residential program. During a residential program at a State College drug rehab, you will have plenty of support as you go through the withdrawal process. Withdrawal can often be a difficult time without the proper support and resources nearby. At a residential drug rehab Pennsylvania center, trained clinicians can ensure your journey through withdrawal is safe and effective. Therapy is also an important part of a detox program. You can participate in individual and group sessions, gaining the foundation for strong skills at home. After the initial detox phase is complete, you will likely continue on an outpatient basis. If you’re unsure what type of treatment program to choose or which rehab center is a good fit, call our helpline to speak to a treatment specialist.