Hagerstown, MD Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in Hagerstown, Maryland. Our database of Hagerstown treatment centers includes 18 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 370 Virginia AvenueHagerstown, MD 21740USA
- 324 East Antietam StreetSuite 308Hagerstown, MD 21740USA
- 111 S Potomac StreetHagerstown, MD 21740USA
- 217 East Antietam StreetHagerstown, MD 21740USA
- 13121 Brook LaneHagerstown, MD 21742USA
- 750 Hospital WayHagerstown, MD 21742USA
- 228 East Washington StreetHagerstown, MD 21740USA
- 1302 Pennsylvania AveHagerstown, MD 21742USA
- 1101 Opal CtHagerstown, MD 21742USA
- 11116 Medical Campus RoadHagerstown, MD 21742USA
All people who are seeking drug rehab Hagerstown MD options can choose from a variety of programs. There are many styles of treatment programs made to suit the needs of all individuals. Some people prefer to enter into a care facility where they can be monitored by health care and mental health workers. Other people will undergo a detox process that will require medical oversight. For some people, there are outpatient programs that will be more appropriate for their care. This is a good option for people who do not need medical assistance, but instead, wish to focus more on lifestyle and behavioral change to create a new sober living outcome. Oftentimes, people will need to attend more than one program. In these instances, treatment is conducted in a top-down fashion, meaning that a person will begin with the most intensive program they require. They will then move on to the next suitable step down the ladder of treatment as appropriate. Sober living facilities exist for people who finish treatment at one of the rehab centers in Maryland, but still want and need support from a sober community. There are also community-based meetings for people who want to attend on their schedule and share their experiences with the community.