Fresno, CA Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in Fresno, California. Our database of Fresno treatment centers includes 51 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 2183 West San Jose AvenueFresno, CA 93711USA
- 3707 East Shields AvenueFresno, CA 93726USA
- 1551 East Shaw AvenueSuite 139Fresno, CA 93710USA
- 3103 East Cartwright AvenueFresno, CA 93725USA
- 1235 E StreetFresno, CA 93706USA
- 539 North Van Ness AvenueFresno, CA 93728USA
- 2070 North Winery StreetSuite 101Fresno, CA 93703USA
- 3321 North Hilliard StreetFresno, CA 93726USA
- 2445 West Whites Bridge AveFresno, CA 93706USA
- 153 North U StreetFresno, CA 93701USA
Fresno is a base for visitors to Yosemite National Park and is an attraction in itself, featuring underground catacombs, a Japanese garden, a zoo, and more. Fresno drug rehab has treatment program resources for people with substance use disorder (SUD). SUD is a chronic brain condition that affects millions of people in the United States. Ten percent of the adults in the country are in recovery from SUD. Because SUD is a chronic relapsing disorder, recovery is not easy, but it is possible. People in recovery often feel like they have been given another chance at life. Recovery begins by ridding the body of drugs through a detox program but is more than just living abstinently; it is a process of change. When people are actively using drugs, the disease controls their lives. In recovery, people become contributing members of society. They can hold a job and pay their bills, they begin to care for their physical and mental health, and many find new things that give them pleasure, such as outdoor activities and hobbies. Avoiding relapse may depend on the support a person has in their life. Support can come from family and friends, from therapists and other treatment experts, and other people in recovery. Drug rehab California connects people with SUD to treatment programs to get started on the healing journey of recovery.