San Francisco, CA Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in San Francisco, California. Our database of San Francisco treatment centers includes 80 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 5529 Mission StreetSan Francisco, CA 94111USA
- 383 Valencia StreetSan Francisco, CA 94111USA
- 1821 Sacramento StreetSan Francisco, CA 94111USA
- 2024 Hayes StreetSan Francisco, CA 94117USA
- 1111 Market StreetSan Francisco, CA 94103USA
- 433 Turk StreetSan Francisco, CA 94102USA
- 1625 Carroll AvenueSan Francisco, CA 94124USA
- 5015 3Rd StreetSan Francisco, CA 94124USA
- 2323 Sacramento StreetSan Francisco, CA 94115USA
- 1724 Bryant StreetSan Francisco, CA 94110USA
The commercial, cultural, and financial center of Northern California, San Francisco is a city that’s taken pop culture by storm. Picturesque streets and steep streets are the only things that tourists and visitors see, but what’s less immediately obvious are all the people who live with substance use disorders. It could be that the people of San Francisco are just like everybody else, and they suffer the same issues and fight the same diseases. Substance use disorders are all too common nowadays, it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, or if you live in a metropolis such as San Francisco or some little far away town. San Francisco drug rehab centers are working overtime to provide help to as many people as they can. In general, drug rehab California centers are dedicated to helping anyone pull through and overcome substance use disorders. However, due to the nature of the disease, there are no guarantees and it will take an enormous amount of effort on both the patient’s and clinician’s end. Talk to us if you don’t know where to go. Our team of specialists is available 24/7 to direct individuals to drug rehabs in their areas, and the same goes for people in San Francisco.