San Antonio, TX Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Treatment Center Directory.com is the premier destination for locating alcohol treatment, drug addiction rehab centers and detox programs in San Antonio, Texas. Our database of San Antonio treatment centers includes 138 centers, facilities and doctors.
For immediate substance addiction help, call us 24/7 for free at 800-838-1752 (Who Answers?). A caring trained treatment specialist will help.
Select A Location:
- 3201 Cherry RidgeSuite B 206-1San Antonio, TX 78230USA
- 248 Post AvenueSan Antonio, TX 78215USA
- 1409 Guadalupe StreetSuite 217San Antonio, TX 78207USA
- 620 East Afton Oaks Blvd.San Antonio, TX 78232USA
- 527 North Leona StreetSan Antonio, TX 78207USA
- 303 North Frio StreetSan Antonio, TX 78207USA
- 5600 San Pedro AvenueSan Antonio, TX 78207USA
- 12042 Blanco RoadSan Antonio, TX 78207USA
- 8223 Broadway StreetSan Antonio, TX 78207USA
- 701 San Pedro AvenueSan Antonio, TX 78207USA
The rich culture, low cost of living, and vibrant lifestyle in San Antonio make this large city one of the country’s best places to live. If you live in San Antonio and find yourself struggling with the challenges of substance use disorder (SUD), an online search for drug rehab San Antonio will result in options available in the city and other areas nearby. Whether this is the first time you have looked for treatment or are returning, you will likely have many questions about what programs are available. To learn more, call our helpline and ask a specialist for more information; they can guide you to the best options. SUD affects millions of Americans resulting in health problems and thousands of premature deaths annually. This disease responds to treatment and is manageable with the support of a professional program. Your willingness to ask for help takes courage but will lead to recovery and what many refer to as a second chance at life. If your addiction symptoms are severe or you are dependent on more than one substance, you will want to begin your recovery in a medically supervised detox program. Trained staff will provide the best comfort measures available while ensuring you are in a safe environment. Drug rehab Texas programs range from outpatient treatments to residential programs to help you get the quality care you need for recovery.